Monday 14 October 2013

What's on the Sewing Machine

The sewing machine has been busy recently. 

I've finished the top for the pinwheel quilt I was making.  I was pretty unhappy with it halfway through, but then it came together OK in the end and I'm pretty happy with the way it's turned out.  I figure I'm going to give it to my Mam for Christmas.  I have to quilt it yet but the top's done and that always feels like an achievement.

I've also been finishing off some christmas pinwheel table runners that I started last year!  I'm pretty happy with how these turned out too.  Festive, no?  Again, still to quilt them.



This Santa fabric is super cute!  I think I'd like some cuter designs, but I had the fabric lying around so I figured I'd go use it.



So now I have a bunch of other pretty fabric, mostly charm squares or fat quarters so I need to decide what to make next.  There's one in the layer cake, jelly roll and charm quilts book that I like but I need a triangle ruler - just waiting for it to arrive!

No comments: